Paris!!!

Paris!!!
girlie fun and of course research for our project! :)

Wednesday 27 April 2011




































this is a drawing i produced using a fine liner taken from a photograph i took from the natural history museum I joined the skull with another photograph i took from a derelict industrial estate in Hartlepool. i really like how it gives the impression of its neck.












This is a drawing taken from a photograph i took near Hull.









i really love my background of this drawing i used food colourings and a roller to create texture. i really like how bold the yellow still is on it :) my skeleton horse took me for ever to draw but i love it, i think this is one of my favourite drawing sheets




Hi guys,

I am currently battling through my final major project, the theme i have based it on came from a trend website called WGSN. The trend is called 'Fable', its a very strang theme based on dark fairytales and all things weird!!! I really thought this would be a good change for me and try drawing different things that i have never really drawn before. Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment