Paris!!!

Paris!!!
girlie fun and of course research for our project! :)

Wednesday 27 April 2011

This project is taken from my second year work, I wanted to share this with you as for me it was a nightmare but it shows what you can achieve if you dont give up :) I think i disliked this project as it was embroidary, I am a printed I love everything print!!!! When looking back i think this does work really well mixng the embroidary with print and I love the collection.




The waiste coat above was deeply influenced by baroque art. I took inspiration from the pop art era to create a colour palette. I think this works really well on this design aas it creates a much more creative and contemporary look to the piece.





I used a lot of applique on this design as i wanted a very textural look to the piece. I am really happy with how it looks.






I hated this design when i was embroidering it as it took me far too long, but i am really happy with the final outcome and i am especially pleased that i didnt give up on it :)









I love this photograph of this design i think it has captured the colours and you can see how much embroidary and work was put in this sample. I am really happy with this design i think it is my favourite out of the full collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment